The Uvonair® CD-1200 In-Duct Ozone Model is a high output Corona Discharge generator that produces more ozone than any others known at this time. It is adjustable to match the ozone demand load for odour control as well as provide energy conservation in low demand periods. The CD generator does not require servicing.
- Ideal for rooms from 40,000 cu.ft. (1200 m3) up to 100,000 cu.ft. (3000 m3)
- Installs into 12 inch (30 cm) ducts to treat the air as it is being exhausted
- Adjustable (HIGH/LOW/OFF) switch. The Uvonair® CD-1200 will produce very high levels of ozone at its high setting. Determine the ozone level required by monitoring the exhaust air for odors. Levels may vary throughout the growing cycle. For extreme odors, it is better to use this higher output unit than smaller Uvonair® CD models.
- Can be installed into other size ducts using adapters* (however, larger ducts may compromise airflow). Uvonair® CD models are recommended in larger ducts and high odor situations.
- Works in areas with high HUMIDITY
- Works in a wide range of TEMPERATURES
- DEODORIZES grow rooms
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY creating no hazardous waste!
- Full one year warranty
- No maintenance required
- *Adapters not included; use with ventilation system
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.