Spectrum King SK602 600w LED Grow Light
SPECTRUM KING SK602 600W LED GROW LIGHT
Introducing the latest addition to the Spectrum King family, the Spectrum King SK6 640w LED grow light.
For anyone that has used, or seen, other models of Spectrum King LED grow lights, whether in a store, at a show or in a working garden, you’ll be familiar with the intense, full spectrum, bright white light they emit, rather than the pinkish light that’s usually associated with LED grow lights.
The Spectrum King SK6 carries on with this proven principle of LED lighting for use in horticulture. It’s a light that’s been specifically developed to deliver the same intensity as a 1000w DE (Double Ended) HPS grow lamp but with a fraction of the running costs as the power consumption is just 640w.
The Spectrum King SK6, compared to the popular 400+ light, uses just 40% more power, but emits up to 82% more light. The actual unit uses the new 7”, die cast aluminum, low profile housing, but as with the 400+ (and other models), it also comes with an IP65 Rating, making it waterproof so it can be used in damp and humid conditions, in poly tunnels or even outside.
With the additional light intensity, comes additional heat, so Spectrum King have fitted extra efficient heatsinks to help deal with this, and have found that it can also help lower the overall room temperature. The LED light unit measures 10″ (25.4cm) x 7″ (17.8cm) x 21″ (53.3 cm), comes with a 9ft (274cm) power cable and 2 hanging lugs allowing it to be hung just about anywhere in your grow room.
- Emits a full spectrum of intense and bright white light
- 640w but with the same light intensity of a 1000w DE HPS grow lamp
- Uses just 40% more power than the Spectrum King 400+
- Emits 82% more light than the Spectrum King 400+
- Lifespan of approximately 50,000 hours
- Can be used during vegetative growth and bloom
- IP65 Rating so can safely be used in wet and humid conditions
- Fitted with a 9ft (274cm) power cable and weighs 9.2kg
- 5 year warranty
- Comes with European Plug + Adapter
During Vegetative Growth:
- Will cover an area of 8’ x 8’ (2.4m x 2.4m) and should be hung 48" - 60” (1.2m - 1.5m) from the plants canopy
- Will cover an area of 5’ x 5’ (1.5m x 1.5m) and should be hung 24” - 36” (0.6m - 0.9m) from the plants canopy
Please Note that there is a 1 week wait for any Spectrum King LED's. As we do not hold these in stock.
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.