Sonic Air - Pro Humidifer
Cost effective and simple to use the GAS Airsonic Pro Humidifier has a large output of 6.5 litre per hour whilst consuming only 300 watts of power. The unit will switch it's self off when empty and gives you to precisely control the mist output using a control knob. The high-quality Membrane is made from titanium and ceramic alloy to prolong the life of the unit.
Designed for optimum use with de-ionised, distilled or RO (reverse osmosis) water. Failure to use the correct water type may cause unit problems/failure and will void any warranty.
Airsonic Pro Humidifier is perfect for increasing and controlling humidity in the grow room bringing the below benefits:
- Maintain the perfect relative humidity for your plants
- Grow healthier plants quicker - meaning larger yields
- Can be controlled by G.A.S Environmental Controller or standalone
- Built over flow valve and drain plug
- 150mm directional spout
- Automatic shut-down
- Low water level indicator
- Maximum output: 6.5ltr per hour
- Operation noise level less than 35 dB
- Reliable mechanical operation
- Simple install and wheels for easy of movement
|Brand||Global Air Supplies|
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.