Silenced Revolution EC Vector Fan
SILENCED REVOLUTION EC VECTOR FAN
The most efficient fan on the market is now also the quietest, thanks to the new purposely designed acoustic housing. The Revolution Silenced EC Vector Fan is the answer to your noisy grow room problems!
The cleverly designed housing encases the Revolution Vector EC fan in a white sound absorbing foam. This foam will absorb all noise without actually restricting any air flow, meaning the fan mechanism inside isn’t compromised at all. What’s more, the foam does not absorb moisture or dust and is certified for use in air acoustic applications!
- Silenced Revolution EC Vector Fan - 150mm/6"
- Silenced Revolution EC Vector Fan - 200mm/8"
- Silenced Revolution EC Vector Fan - 250mm/10
- Silenced Revolution EC Vector Fan - 250mm/10" L
- Silenced Revolution EC Vector Fan - 355mm
- Silenced Revolution EC Stratos Fan - 355mm
Made from galvanised steel, the Revolution Silenced housing is super durable, giving high quality where it’s needed. The sealed housing means there’s no chance of leaks, or of moisture getting inside to damage the hardware. The casing includes hanging brackets to make setting it up really simple – attach it to chains or rope ratchets and you’re good to go!
Revolution Vector EC fans have an efficient motor, producing better airflow and less power consumption at the same time. Integrated motor protection stops the fan from overheating, and the air tight housing stops any chance of air leaks and loss of pressure. This lightweight and compact fan is quiet with no humming or vibrations. They are 100% speed controllable, and designed to be used with a G.A.S. Digital EC Fan Controller.
Air flow ratings are as follows:
- Silenced Revolution EC Vector 150mm/6" - 796 m3/h
- Silenced Revolution EC Vector 200mm/8" - 1332 m3/h
- Silenced Revolution EC Vector 250mm/10" - 1822 m3/h
- Silenced Revolution EC Vector 315mm/10" - 2163m3/h
The Revolution Silenced fan is fully serviceable, maintenance free and has a 5 year guarantee.
|Brand||Global Air Supplies|
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.