Red Chikamasa Ultra Light Scissors
RED CHICAMASA ULTRA LIGHT SCISSORS
The Chikamasa range of pruners and shears are high-quality and allow growers to trim and prune plants as and when required. Chikamasa’s ergonomic handles and lightweight design helps reduce hand-aching that can be caused by trimming. High quality steel blades ensure clean cutting with no pulling or tearing of branches.
- High Quality Japanese Stainless-Steel blades
- Lightweight Ergonomic Grip Handle - Comfort of use and lightness provides stress-free and fatigue-reducing performance.
- Stainless Steel Rivet - reduces resistance in the shears, meaning smoother action.
- Open handles adding higher comfort levels
- High Quality Japanese Stainless-Steel/Carbon-Steel blades. Using High-Quality materials means that the equipment is stronger and less prone to breakage like cheap material based cutting equipment, as well as staying sharper. Having high-quality equipment ensures you are not buying new shears constantly, which the false economy of cheap equipment is.
- Fluorine coated blades. Fluorine coating helps to prevent any sap from sticking to the blades. Preventing sap from sticking to the blades means easier cleaning/maintenance and better performance.
- Total length: 185mm
- Blade length: 42mm
- Weight: 55g
- Blade: High-Quality Stainless Steel
- Handle: Elastomer
- Spring: Stainless Steel
- Place of Origin: Made in Japan
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.