Plagron Cocos A&B
Cocos A&B is a highly concentrated mineral basic plant food for use during the plant’s growth and flowering phase. This liquid fertiliser is easy to use and contains a balanced mix of nutrients for optimum results. Cocos A&B was developed especially for cultivation in all kinds of buffered coconut substrates and are universally applicable.
Dosage and use
Add a maximum of 4 ml Cocos A per 1 litre of water (1:250). With every application of Cocos A use the same quantity of Cocos B. Use this combined solution each time the plants are irrigated.
The advantages of Cocos A & Cocos B
- Easily absorbable nutrients over a wide pH range.
- No crystallisation in nutrient tank.
- Balanced fertiliser for healty and green plants.
Tips from Plagron
- Use plenty of water to generate 10 – 25 % drainage each day.
- Download the 100% COCO Grow Schedule for the best use, correct dosages and EC-value.
Calcium (Ca): 4,5%
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.