Orca Liquid Mycorrhizae
ORCA LIQUID MYCORRHIZAE
Orca is an all-in-one treatment that protects the root zone with a highly concentrated liquid combining four strains of highly effective endomycorrhizal fungi and 11 strains of highly beneficial bacteria.
Endomycorrhizae are the most effective form of beneficial fungi for a typical indoor garden. This variety penetrates the root cells directly, aiding in a greater level of nutrient uptake through a close symbiotic relationship. The beneficial bacteria work together to create a microbial ecosystem in and on plant roots, enhancing plant growth and vigour and warding off pathogenic bacteria and fungi – creating a natural wall of defence for your plants. This strong culture helps to prevent issues like Pythium ruining your crop.
Orca takes advantage of their growth enhancing and yield-boosting properties, giving you the benefits of a better growth period and end result. The formula is highly concentrated, easy to apply and a little goes a long way.
- Contains mycorrhizal fungi and beneficial bacteria for a natural defence
- Easy to use and apply
- Improves nutrient uptake and plant growth
- Can be used with any medium and system
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Seeds: Use 1-2 drops directly on seed.
- Cuttings: Soak starter cubes in Orca at 1-3ml per 4L or water for up to an hour.
- Hydroponics: Use 5ml per 20L of water every 2 weeks throughout the grow and bloom phase. Stop using 4 weeks before harvest time.
- Soil, Coco and top feeding: Mix 0.25ml per litre of water, watering into existing plants.
- Shake well before each use. Do not use alongside hydrogen peroxide products, such as Liquid Oxygen, as the microbes will be killed off before they have the chance to multiply.
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.