All four stores now open 7 days
Update - 24/07/20
In line with current government guidelines we ask that while attending our stores in Manchester, Huddersfield and Burnley, that you keep yourselves and others safe by wearing a face mask.
We also have them available instore if you forget 👍🏻
Update - 02/06/20
As from Monday 8th June, all our stores will be open to the general public as normal following all social distancing rules. They will have the usual opening times of Monday - Saturday 10 am - 5:30 pm and Sunday 11 am - 4 pm.
Our contactless Phone and Collect service will still be available from all four of our stores, just follow the below steps:
- Phone BEFORE you arrive to place your order
- You will be given a collection time and date.
- Arrive at your designated appointment, pay and collect your order, following all social distancing rules.
- Cash and card payments accepted.
For Manchester call - 0161 273 5995
For Burnley Call - 01282 479 611
For Huddersfield Call - 01484 970 626
For Flint Call - 01352 730 358
The important bit!
- Please don’t use this number for general enquiries or web order questions. Please use the contact us page on our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an order line only and these types of queries will not be answered.
- Please don’t just turn up. We need time to prepare & process your order; we are still working with skeleton staff levels. You will be assigned your own time slot to collect your order, we only have a limited number of collection slots per day, so please be patient, you may not be able to collect on the same day.
- Please don’t come to the store if you feel unwell. Please keep our staff safe and follow our social distancing rules
Orders placed on our website are still being processed and delivered, still use this option where possible or for smaller orders. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.