Newa Therm Water Heater
The Newa Therm is an accurate and reliable water heater to keep your nutrient solution at the optimum temperature, which should be 20-22C, too cold or too warm and this can introduce not only issues with bacteria but also slow plant growth and flowering down.
With the fully submersible Newa Therm water heater, the desired temperature can be reached by adjusting the easy to use temperature setting. The heating element, although compact, is highly efficient to maintain a regular temperature, while the quartz tube is resistant to thermal shock meaning the heater is not only reliable, but also safe to use for prolonged periods.
Before leaving the manufacturers, each water heater is individually tested and calibrated, it also features a support clip along with suction cups for easy placement within the water tank and also comes with a 5 year guarantee.
The Newa Therm is available in the following wattages/ratings:
- 50w – can heat 25-50L of solution
- 100w – can heat 75-100L of solution
- 150w – can heat 75-150L of solution
Key points about the Newa Therm water heater include:
- Ideal to keep nutrient solutions at the optimum temperature
- Fully submersible and resistant to thermal shock
- Developed especially for prolonged use
- Fitted with a support clip and suction cups
- Comes with a 5 year manufactures warranty
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.