Maxibright Daylight 660W LED Grow Light
MAXIBRIGHT DAYLIGHT 660W LED
More flower, less power
LED lighting technology has evolved leaps and bounds over the past few decades. As the technology has progressed, so have grower’s expectations on performance. With a full-bodied PAR spectrum output and a high total output, the DAYLIGHT 660W LED Grow Light ensures growing with LEDs will impress even the most staunch HPS supporter.
A super-efficient and intense output spread over an area suitable for the majority of indoor grow-tents. The DAYLIGHT 660W LED makes an ideal replacement light source to a traditional HPS grow light (or even CMH Light) and avoids any of the associated pit-falls with IR heat along the way. If you struggle with heat in grow rooms from having a restrictive space, or from the summer heat, then the DAYLIGHT 660W LED is the ideal choice for you.
Benefiting from a well-rounded full spectrum and highly efficient Osram and Lumileds chips, the DAYLIGHT 660W LED makes for one of the most practical and affordable choices you can make when purchasing LED grow lights. Ensuring a full spectrum whilst maintaining an enhanced red region of the PAR curve gives a consistently high level of quality AND yield, every time you harvest.
- Full-spectrum output 660W LED luminaire, with Far Red components.
- Light distribution optimised for 1.2m x 1.2m area.
- 8 bar system – Gives highly uniform coverage (PPFD) across canopy.
- Consumes 660W – Ideal solution to replace a single HPS light.
- Lightbars can slide horizontally to allow different spacing interval requirements.
- Dimmable from 30% to 100% power.
- Optimised spectral output to provide the best light for plant growth, including Far Red.
- Only quality Osram and Lumileds LEDs used.
- Passive heat dissipation design (No need for internal cooling fans).
- Energy-saving, a high photoelectric conversion efficiency means that you get more light per watt and less waste heat.
- Lumileds (2.7 μmols s-1 W-1) and Osram (3.1 μmols s-1 W-1) chips: The best of the best.
- Total Output: 1518 μmol/s
Overall fixture efficiency: 2.3 μmol/J
|PPF (μmol/s) (Tested at 22°C)||1518|
|Fixture efficiency using input power (210W) (μmol/J)||2.3|
|Fixture efficiency using LED power (193W) (μmol/J)||2.5|
|Average LED efficiency (μmol/J)||2.8|
|Lumileds white LED chip efficiency (μmol/J)||2.7|
|Osram red LED chip efficiency (μmol/J)||3.1|
|Dimensions (mm)||1120 x 100 x 1160|
|Net Weight (kg)||15.5|
|Gross Weight (kg)||16|
|Input Current (A)||2.89|
|Input Power (W)||660|
|Supply Voltage (V)||220-240|
|Supply Frequency (Hz)||50/60|
|IP Rating||IP 20|
|Life Span (hours)||>50,000|
|Light Angle (°)||110|
|Working Temperature (°C)||-20 to +40|
DAYLIGHT 660W FULL SPECTRUM LED GROW LIGHT VIDEO GUIDE
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.