Lumatek Zeus LED 600W Pro 2.9 Grow Light
ZEUS 600W PRO LED 600W 2.9 BY LUMATEK
Lumatek Zeus 600W Pro 2.9 LED producing a PPF of 1770 µmol/s and very high efficacy of up to 2.9 µmol/J.
In 2020 The Lumatek Zeus 600W Pro stunned the grow lighting industry with its power, practically and beauty. Now, in 2021, Lumatek brings you even closer to the perfect LED fixture, the Zeus 600W Pro 2.9. Get ready to grow, The brightest just got brighter.
The higher specification Lumatek Zeus Pro 2.9 is a linear multi-light bar fixture producing very high levels of PPF of 1770 µmol/s and a very high efficacy of up to 2.9 µmol/J.
The fixture efficacy will vary depending on the Input Voltage used.
Pioneers of the innovative, modular, magnetic LED light bar design.
With the advances in technology and fixture performance, high quality LED horticultural lighting is now a credible option offering significant return on investment to cultivators. Lumatek full spectrum horticultural LED solutions balance light quality (spectra) with light quantity (intensity and duration) ensuring an even light distribution and uniform spread.
The array of the Lumatek Zeus 600W Pro 2.9 creates a uniform spread of light at short distance to the crop enabling single source grow lighting for multi-layer cultivation systems, single benches in low rooms and grow tents. This fixture will cover perfectly 1.4×1.4m for Flowering and 1.5×1.5m for Veg.
Lumatek brings you even closer to the perfect LED fixture, the brightest just got brighter.
The new 2.9 line of Lumatek Zeus is built using high quality Lumatek drivers and latest generation higher efficiency top bin LEDs from Lumileds and Osram, generating a full-spectrum light source ideal for veg and flowering cycles.
Another new feature of this line is the Clear Glue protection cover technology on the LED bars; resulting in higher light transmittance of 99% without light loss, extended lifetime of diodes, extra corrosion resistance and high waterproof of IP65. For basic maintenance, simply clean the bars with wet cotton.
For different cultivars, propagation and vegetative growth periods the Zeus 600W Pro 2.9 may be dimmed without losing efficiency. The high efficiency and low powered LED configuration with 6 LED bars reduces the temperature of the LEDs increasing the output and improving light maintenance.
Universal Control Systems Compatibility
Lumatek Zeus LED Fixtures can be fully controlled with either the Lumatek Digital Panel Plus 2.0 or with any other Control System that utilises 0-10V output signal. Even if your Universal Controller has an RJ port interface, you can still run our LEDs by using a signal converter RJ to 0-10V control adaptor.
- Very high efficacy 2.9 µmol/s/J
- High PPF output for high intensity 1770 µmol/s
- High quality Lumatek LED driver
- Top bin LEDs
- Balanced full spectrum
- External control with Lumatek Control Panel Plus 2.0
- Replaceable 100W Pro 2.9 magnet light bars
- Fully Dimmable
- User friendly Plug & Play Assembling
- Detachable driver for remote use
- 5-year warranty
- Efficacy: up to 2.9 µmol/J
- PPF: 1770 µmol/s
- Input Voltage: 200-240V
- Power Consumption: 615W (±5%)
- Footprint: 1.4 x 1.4m
- Waterproof: IP65
- Lifetime: 60 000 Hrs
- Light Distribution: 120°
- Light Source: Higher Spec Osram and Lumileds Diodes
- Dimmable: OFF-25%-50%-75%-100% with 0-10V Light Dimmer (Included)
- External Control: With Lumatek Digital Panel Plus 2.0
- Weight: 13.5 Kg
- Dimensions: 1091 x 1182.4 x 51.9 mm
- Spectrum: Full Spectrum F
- BTU (With Driver Attached): 2115 BTUs/h
- BTU (With Driver Remote): 2047 BTUs/h
- 6 x Lumatek 100W Pro 2.9 Full-Spectrum Magnet Light Bars
- 1 x Lumatek 600W Pro 2.9 Driver with Connecting Cables
- 1 x LED Structure with Connecting Cables
- 1 x 0-10V Light Dimmer + Velcro
- 2 x Metal Cable Hangers
- 1 x Manual
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.