Lumatek Zeus 1000W Xtreme LED Grow Light
ZEUS 1000W EXTREME LED GROW LIGHT BY LUMATEK
Power has just attained a new level in LED lighting. Raising the benchmark for horticultural lighting higher than ever before. Lumatek introduces to growers the most powerful grow light on the market, the Zeus 1000W Xtreme PPFD CO2 LED. Designed for 1.5×1.5m coverage with Supplemental CO2 for optimal efficiency and results. The brightest just got brighter.
The higher specification Lumatek Zeus 1000W Xtreme PPFD CO2 LED is a linear multi-light bar fixture producing extremely high levels of PPF of 2925 µmol/s and a Photon Efficacy (fixture efficiency) of 2.9 µmol/J.
With the advances in technology and fixture performance, high quality LED horticultural lighting is now a credible option offering a significant return on investment to cultivators. Lumatek full spectrum horticultural LED solutions balance light quality (spectra) with light quantity (intensity and duration) ensuring an even light distribution and uniform spread.
The Zeus 1000W Xtreme PPFD CO2 produces extremely high light intensity levels, which requires the use of supplemental CO2 for those who plan to grow on 1.5×1.5m grow areas with short distances from Canopy to the light.
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Supplementation
CO2 with this fixture is not mandatory, but to run it without it, we recommend a longer canopy distance to the light, ensuring the optimal PPFD levels accordingly to the growing stage. Using this last method the expected optimal coverage area gets to 1.8×1.8m but with lower levels of PPFD intensity concentration.
Supplementation use of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) in your controlled environment can significantly improve your crop yield if used correctly. In general, a good rule is that once you exceed 1000 µmol/s/m2 PPFD levels, you should be 1:1 with CO2 PPM – up to 1500. So at max PPFD = 1500 µmol/s/m2, CO2 would be 1500 PPM (a little lower, 1400 PPM may be the safest to start).
The new line of Zeus is built using high-quality Lumatek drivers and the latest generation top bin LEDs from Lumileds Philips and Osram, generating a full-spectrum light source ideal for veg and flowering cycles. Another new feature of this line is the Clear Glue protection cover technology on the LED bars; resulting in higher light transmittance of 99% without light loss, extended lifetime of diodes, extra corrosion resistance and high waterproof of IP65. For basic maintenance, simply clean the bars with wet cotton.
For different cultivars, propagation and vegetative growth periods the Zeus may be dimmed without losing efficiency. The high efficiency and low powered LED configuration with 10 LED bars reduces the temperature of the LEDs increasing the output and improving light maintenance.
The Zeus fixture can also be externally controlled with a Lumatek digital lighting controller (Digital Panel Plus 2.0) featuring light timing, automated dimming (1% increments), temperature safety control, Sunrise & Sunset Mode for up to 100 fixtures per controller.
Universal Control Systems Compatibility
Lumatek Zeus LED Fixtures can be fully controlled with either the Lumatek Digital Panel Plus 2.0 or with any other Control System that utilises 0-10V output signal. Even if your Universal Controller has an RJ port interface, you can still run our LEDs by using a signal converter RJ to 0-10V control adaptor.
- Very high efficacy 2.9 µmol/s/J
- High PPF output for high intensity 2925 µmol/s
- High quality Lumatek LED driver
- Designed to deliver utra-high PPFD for CO2 enriched Grow Spaces
- CO2 Supplemental: Once a PPFD of 1000 µmol/s/m2 is exceeded, a ratio of 1:1 CO2 PPM should be added
- New Clear Glue protection cover technology on LED bars
- Top bin LEDs
- Balanced full spectrum
- External control with Lumatek Control Panel Plus 2.0
- Replaceable 100W Pro 2.9 magnet light bars
- Fully Dimmable
- User friendly Plug & Play Assembling
- Detachable driver for remote use
- Efficacy: 2.9 µmol/J
- PPF: 2925 µmol/s
- Input Voltage: 220-240V, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 1025W
- Footprint: 1.5x1.5m with Supp. CO2; 1.8x1.8m without Supp. CO2 used at higher heights.
- Waterproof: IP65
- Lifetime: 60 000 Hrs
- Light Distribution: 120°
- Light Source: Higher Spec Osram and Lumileds Philips Diodes
- Dimmable: OFF-25%-50%-75%-100% with 0-10V Light Dimmer (Included)
- External Control: With Lumatek Digital Panel Plus 2.0
- Weight: 18kg
- Dimensions: 1181.2 x 1091 x 105.7 [mm]
- Spectrum: Full Spectrum F
- Thermal management: Passive
- Warranty: 5 years
- 10 x Lumatek 100W Pro 2.9 Full-Spectrum Magnet Light Bars
- 1 x Lumatek 1000W Xtreme Pro Driver with Connecting Cables
- 1 x LED Structure with Connecting Cables
- 1 x 0-10V Light Dimmer + Velcro
- 2 x Metal Cable Hangers
- 1 x Manual
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.