Kaizen Carbon Filters
The Kaizen Filters are made with Australian virgin mined RC- 412 carbon the market leader in carbon for the hydroponic market. They give a carbon purity of around 90% - some of the purest available today!
The aluminium used for the top and bottom of the Kaizen carbon filters give a lightweight build, making it easy to hang in the grow room. A coned base plate gives increased air flow.
- Granular carbon for high surface area but with superior compaction qualities, leaving less air space for odours to escape.
- Ash content of between 7 and 13% gives the filter excellent odour absorption qualities
- Moisture content of less than 2% increasing the life span of the filter.
- Filter bed thickness of 38mm
- Extra replacement filter sleeve.
- Designed to last for up to 2 years
- Superior air flow due to the increased amount of vent holes per square inch.
For great prices without compromising on quality, give the Kaizen Carbon Filters a try. They are perfect for your indoor hydroponic garden and you can choose the perfect size for your grow space.
The Kaizen filters come in the following sizes and airflow rates:
- 100/300 - 350m3/hr
- 125/300 - 430m3/hr
- 150/300 - 470m3/hr
- 150/600 - 900m3/hr
- 200/600 - 1125m3/hr
- 200/1000 - 1600m3/hr
- 250/600 - 1320m3/hr
- 250/1000 - 1980m3/hr
- 315/600 - 2440m3/hr
- 315/1000 - 3280m3/hr
To complete your grow room extraction, along with the filter, you’ll also need a good quality fan, a sufficient length of ducting, jubilee clips to fit the ducting and rope ratchets or chain to hang your fan and filter set up.
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.