IWS Flood & Drain 6 - 48 Pot Systems
Ready for giant yields in system that’s easy to manage with a flexible layout? Invest in the tried, tested, proven 16mm IWS Flood & Drain System.
How's it work? It’s all about getting oxygen to the roots.
When feeding, plant pots are flooded with feed. When feeding ends, pots are quickly drained of feed. This locks oxygen in the rootzone, todrive nutrient uptake, fuel growth & prevent nasty root diseases.
The IWS (Intelligent Watering System) is an ingenious and easy-to assemble flood and drain system that can accommodate between 6 and 48 pots, all fed by a central reservoir. It comes as a complete kit and can be used with a variety of growing media.
This versatile system delivers water based nutrients to your plants via a pump, taking the hassle out of watering your plants manually. As water is pushed through your growing medium, all stale oxygen in your pots is replaced with fresh oxygen, giving your plants a boost each time.
The ease of the IWS means this system is suitable for all levels of gardener, whether you’re a hobbyist or a commercial grower.
Benefits of the IWS system include:
- Versatile and scalable system
- Easy to assemble
- Can be used with a variety of growing media
- 13mm inner diameter pipes (16mm outer diameter)
- Handy fixed timer (1 minute segments)
- Flexible, modular layout – position pots how you want
- Easy to manage – pots are filled from a 1 tank
- Quiet – the pumps hardly ever on!
- Saves headroom - pots sit on the floor
- Low waste! Drained feed is stored for recirculation
- Extreme oxygen – better roots, growth, nutrient uptake
- Simple to set up and program
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.