Idrolab RDWC 12 Pot Large Complete
IDROLAB RDWC 12 POT LARGE COMPLETE
The Idrolab system consists of multiple 42-litre pots, connected via 62 mm pipework, via the “Epicentre” (Aka brain in other UK multi-pot systems), which you connect to a tank of your own choice, the capacity depends on the number of pots you have. Idrolab is an RDWC System (Recirculating Deep Water Culture System).
RDWC (Recirculating Deep Water Culture System) systems take advantage of negative air and water pressure to provide high concentrations of oxygen in the nutrient solution through constant re-circulation in radical growth areas. Recirculation allows for explosive growth thanks to oxygen loading by nutrients that create healthy aerobic conditions and also guarantee the uniformity of pH, EC and water temperature in the whole system.
- Dimensions – 310 x 170
- System Volume – 520 litres
- Useful Volume – 390 litres
- Blower Pump (1pm) – 80 x 2
- Aeration Pump (lpm x litres) – 0.3
- Water Pump (lph) – 3800
- Power (watts) – 162
- Recommended Reservoir – 400
- Supplied Chiller – Teco HY500 water chiller
- Each Module 42L in capacity
- Air-Ring (Bubbler) in each pot
- Air Diffuser in the Epi-Centre (Brain)
- Highflow 63mm Bulkhead and Pipe
- 750mm centre to centre
- Deep Water Culture
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.