HydroLogic Stealth RO
HYDROLOGIC STEALTH RO
The Stealth RO by Hydrologic is a reverse osmosis water filter that is capable of reducing 98%+ of chlorine and contaminants such as odours, chemicals and sediments.
Designed for use with hydroponic or horticultural applications, this system has been designed to give the maximum amount of flow, whilst sending less waste water to the drain - wasting 25% less than other RO systems. You can choose from a 3:1 or 2:1 waste to product water ratio. Recommended feed pressure is 60 PSI and the minimum is 40 PSI.
Benefits of the Stealth RO system include maximised nutrient uptake and stabilised pH levels. Chlorine and sediment free water is essential for the good health of beneficial micro-organisms.
THE STEALTH RO INCLUDES:
- 2 Stage filtration unit containing 1 sediment filter and 1 green coconut carbon filter
- 1x 100 GPD reverse osmosis membranes (RO100) or 2x 100 GPD reverse osmosis membranes (RO200)
- Inlet pressure gauge
- 5ft white 3/8” inlet tubing, 8ft black 1/4” waste water tubing, 8ft blue 1/4” purified water tubing
- Garden hose connector with 3/8” quick connect
- Inline shut-off valve with 1/4” quick connect
- Eco waste reducer
- Double-ended filter housing wrench
The Stealth RO uses a high performance coconut shell carbon, manufactured using a patented process that significantly reduces harmful greenhouse gas emissions. It gives 10 micron nominal filtration and is WQA and NSF certified. The sediment filter is made from Polyester – Plus and gives 5 micron nominal filtration.
- H x W x L: 18.5 x 16 x 6
- Product Water Flow Rate: 150 GPD/6 GPH
- Replace housings every 3 years
- Flow rates of RO systems are based on source water @ 65 psi/77 /500 ppm
- Weight: 10.8 lbs
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.