HY-GEN HUMIBOOSTA 1L & 5L
HUMIBOOSTA™ is formulated using a blend of Humic and Fulvic acids to improve nutrient solubility thus enabling maximum nutrient availability. They are selected and derived from various natural deposits and processed sources. Additional macronutrient forms of these organic acids ensure that background nutrient levels are replenished throughout all stages of plant development. The list of nutrients includes calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- Assists in maintaining health in the rhizosphere while encouraging beneficial microbes, especially when cultivating in cocopeat, soil and hydroponic systems.
- Humic and Fulvic acid are known for their ability to bind to nutrients, making them more absorbable.
- Suitable for all systems and can be used through all stages of plant growth and flower and fruit development.
- Calcium & Magnesium Enhanced - source of additional magnesium, which supports healthy vegetative growth. Magnesium plays a key role in photosynthesis since it is an essential building block for chlorophyll production during photosynthesis. Another benefit is the addition of soluble calcium, which is essential during the late growth stage to ensure a high number of flowers are produced and retained by the plant. The lack of calcium can lead to a large number of flowers aborting before they can transition into the fruiting stage.
- Optimises Root Function
- Improves Nutrient Transport
- Helps Chlorophyll Production
- Improves Flower/Fruit Production & Yield Quality
- Suitable for Soil
WHEN TO USE:
- Use HUMIBOOSTA™ through all stages of plant growth and flower development.
- HUMIBOOSTA™ is suitable for all ‘run to waste’ and ‘re-circulating’ systems.
- Regularly flush your system to prevent nutrient and plant waste build up.
- Use for: Seedlings | Growth | Flowering | Fruiting | Foliar | Soil
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.