Guard'N'Aid For Thrip - 250ml
GUARD'N'AID FOR THRIP - 250ML
Guard’N’Aid for Thrip is a targeted contact insecticide made with Pyrethrum, specifically designed to use against Thrips throughout the egg, larval and adult stages. The oil based formula, with added Canola oil, targets the respiratory organ and nervous systems of insects, working to stop them in their tracks. This reaction is most effective when temperatures are lower in the early mornings or in the evenings.
Guard’n’Aid is suitable for both edible and non-edible crops, outdoor and indoor. It comes supplied in a 250ml concentrate, and will make up 22 x 750ml spray applications.
- Can be used for the egg, larvae and adult stages
- Suitable for edible and non-edible crops
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Mix 15ml per litre of water, do not exceed 20ml per litre.
- Apply at the first sign of Thrips using a spray bottle to thoroughly cover both the tops and underside of leaves, as well as the stems, avoid direct contact with open flowers. Repeat after 14 days to maintain control.
- Always use just before the lights off period, do not use in direct light and once mixed, use immediately, do not leave any unused solution in the spray bottle to use at a later date.
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.