Great White - Premium Mycorrhizae
Great White is the most advanced mycorrhizal product on the market today. The cutting edge formula contains 15 different species of mycorrhizal fungi, 19 different species of beneficial bacteria, 2 species of trichoderma, plant vitamins, and glycine all in one product.
Research shows that this powerful formula will ignite plant and root growth, giving plants the tools they need to maximize yields. Great White's concentrated formula ensures optimum colonization of root systems by the fungi for less money. The water soluble powder makes application a snap and delivers the spores directly to the roots for immediate germination.
The endo and ecto mycorrhiza, beneficial bacteria and trichoderma build a microbial system in and on plant roots which enhance water and nutrient uptake. Great White can be used in hydroponics, field agriculture or home gardening. It is best used as a seed coat or in the early stages of growth. Users should look for vibrant and vigorous plants. Great White is used by professional and home growers for its quality, consistency and proven results.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Seeds: Lightly dust with Great White.
- Cuttings: Dip cutting into rooting gel/solution then lightly dip directly into Great White powder. Mix into pre-soak/fertilizer solution at a rate of 1 scoop (1tsp or 5 grams) per 2 gallons (10 litres) of water.
- Transplanting: Lightly dust planting hole and place plant directly on top.
- Soil, Coco and Topfeeding: Apply at a rate of 1 scoop (1 tsp or 5 grams) per 2 gallons (10 litres) of water.
- Hydroponics: Mix into reservoir with regular feeding at a rate of 1 scoop (1 tsp or 5 grams) per 10 gallons (40 litres) of water. Hydroponic users may find settling or particles on bottom of reservoir and should not be concerned of product loss; it’s normal for the carrying agent to settle.
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.