GN Telos 0010 LED 300W
GN TELOS 0010 LED 300W
The Telos series is a range of full spectrum LED grow lights designed and manufactured in the UK by GN for growing taller plants in both harsh greenhouse conditions and indoor horticulture platforms. The Telos has 10 30W modules, drawing 300W and providing a PPF output of 558.9μmol/s.
The design of the Grow Northern Telos LED Grow Lights are the culmination of many years of plant science research, experience and electrical expertise to find out what works and what doesn't work when raising plants with LED grow lighting. The Grow Northern GN Telos LED Grow Lights feature a highly robust design and have the potential to produce fantastic crops from their modest power draw. This is due to their incredible efficiency at converting electrical power into PAR light (2+ µmols per watt). Featuring sealed LED units, which are passively cooled, high powered Cree LEDs and superb full spectrum illumination, the GN Telos LED grow lights will not disappoint even the most demanding grower.
- Featuring a waterproof and dustproof design, the Telos 00010 can withstand any growing environment while providing a natural light for working under.
- The use of passive natural convection has eliminated the need for a fan, reducing noise output and significantly increasing the life span of the light as it contains no moving parts.
- Telos LED Grow Lights produce less heat and offer unbeatable reliability to raise and grow healthy plants from start to finish.
- The LEDs in the Telos Systems are mounted on an aluminium Metal Core Printed Circuit Board (MCPCB) which incorporates dielectric material technology to enhance their efficiency and 85,000-hour lifespan – nearly 10 years of continuous use!
- Quality first:We take quality very seriously at GN to bring you a grow light that will not only work to the highest of standards but will also stand the test of time. Our partners at CREE, Mean Well and Wieland feel the same which is why we trust them to provide safe, strong and reliable components for our lights.
- Quiet natural convection:Our fanless design uses passive cooling to regulate temperatures, vastly reducing noise output.
- Better for plants, better for you:Our blend of white and photo-red LEDs produce incredible results in yield and quality while providing a more natural working light for tending to crops.
- Built to last: With no moving parts, high quality components and a robust waterproof and dustproof (to IP66) design, the Telos 0010 will continue to run reliably day and night, outdoors or indoors. It’s modular design also allows for future improvements and replacements as technology advances.
- 300W LED grow light.
- Enhanced 660nm full spectrum.
- Minimum PPF efficiency of 2+µmol/joule. (LED V1.1)
- Minimum PPF output of 600+µmol/s. (LED V1.1)
- Weight: 8kg lamp + 2kg driver.
The Telos 0010 is available in a top mounted driver version which comes fully assembled. This version is best suited for ease of installation and organisation of deployments where multiple Telos systems are connected via the system link cable.
You can also purchase remote driver version which includes a 3 meter remote driver link cable. The driver in this version is detached from the chassis of the lamp section making it thinner and lighter. The remote driver link cable connects the lamp and the driver allowing you to install them up to 3 meters apart. This solution is best suited for use where there is restricted hanging distance to the plants or where the supporting mounting frame has a limited weight capacity.The system link cables and connectors for Telos series are now available from the store. If you wish to purchase "h" connectors and system link cables instead of the wall plug please select no power cable. Please also be aware that if you are chaining multiple Telos systems, the first system in the chain will require a wall plug.
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.