Gavita Pro Slimline 1000e DE
GAVITA PRO CLASSIC
The Gavita Slim Line series is part of the 'professional' line of fixtures. Designed especially for grow rooms, our professional fixtures suit flexible and fixed installations. They are compact and come with a Repeater Bus interface (no manual control). For 208V three-phase or 240V. The reduced height make this the fixture of choice for low rooms.
- Slim-line ballast, only 9.7 inches (19,4 cm) high
- Highest light output and maintenance over time
- Highly efficient passive cooling of ballast for longer electronics lifetime
- Sealed housings with Gore-Tex® ventilation plugs
- External control with Repeater Bus interface
- Mounting brackets for Unistrut/c-profiles available
- Replaceable reflector - our bracket is designed to be able to change you reflector quickly. Miro aluminium can not easily be cleaned, and when you clean it, it will never be as good as a new reflector. We recommend changing reflectors every year in a “dirty” environment (dust, foggers, sprays) or every two years in a clean environment.
- Slim Line - when lighting plants, the distance to crop a crucial factor. The right distance gives you the desired light levels and optimal uniformity. In rooms with a low ceiling or retrofits every inch matters. By optimizing the fixture for professional grows, we were able to create a ballast measuring only 9.7 inches high without compromising quality or cooling efficacy.
- No moving parts, optimal thermal management - our ballasts are completely sealed and passively cooled through the extrusion aluminum ballast housing. Our housings provide optimized thermal management, which keeps the electronics much cooler than in die-cast housings. Good thermal management is extremely important for the lifetime and reliability of the electronics.
- Repeater Bus configuration - Gavita developed the Repeater Bus interface for fixed installations in professional environments. The Gavita difference is the double-port connector on the ballast. The active interface repeats the input signal to the output. This setup lets you directly daisy chain 100 fixtures per string and five strings per controller port to connect a maximum of 500 fixtures per controller port.
- Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Inrush current: < 40 Amps
- Power factor: 0.97 - 0.99
- Product weight: 8.4 lbs (3,8 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 22.2”x9.7”x7.8” (56,5x24,5x19,5cm)
- Temperature ambient: 32-95 °F (0 - 35°C)
- Relative humidity: <70%
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <10%
- Power inlet: IEC C14
- External dim connector: RJ connector built in (6p6c)
- Input voltage +/-10%: 208 volt AC - 240 volt AC
- Input current at 100%: 5.2 Amps - 4.5 Amps
- Input current at 115%: 5.9 Amps - 5.1 Amps
- Input power at 100%: 1050 Watt
- Input power at 115%: 1236 Watt
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.