Gavita Master Controller EL2F Gen 2
GAVITA MASTER CONTROLLER EL2F GEN 2
The EL F controllers are new to the family. Not only do they offer everything the Gen 2 controller has to offer in control and safety, but they also provide integrated, intelligent fan control, based on a PID algorithm:
- 0-10V EC fan control
- Intelligent PID fan control
- Non-volatile memory
- Event logging
- Independent sunrise and sunset settings
- Independent light cycles on the EL2
- lighting control channels: 2
- lighting control: 50-115%
- Max Repeater Bus fixtures: 1000
- Max single Bus fixtures: 80
- Auto-dim/auto-shutdown: yes
- Sunrise/sunset: yes
- Temperature calibration: yes
- Inverse channels (flip/flop): yes
- ECM interface: yes
- Alarm contacts: 2, nc/no
- EC Fan control outputs: 2
- Fan control range: 10-100%
- Maximum number of fans: 4
- External Fan control Module (EFM1): yes
- Fan Balancer (FB1): 2
- External Contactor Module (ECM1): yes
- B200 booster (max. 3 per port): 6
GEN 2 IMPROVEMENTS
- Intelligent PID fan control – The PID control reduces temperature fluctuations and is also self-learning. The results are a stable temperature in your grow room and a quieter fan.
- 0-10V EC fan control – Modern EC fans have a much wider control range while maintaining power, torque and static pressure and use much less energy. With this small, intelligent controller, you can control your extraction and intake fans for greater precision and sharply reduced noise — with better performance.
- Memory – All master controllers use dependable, non-volatile memory to store user settings.
- Logging – All master controllers now have logging functions for high/low temperature, last auto-dim event, last shutdown event and last power loss, including the event’s date and time
- Separate sunrise/sunset control – Set different periods for sunrise and sunset
- Independent cycles on EL2 models – These cycles let you program two different, overlapping cycles (for example, a 12/12 on channel 1 and an 18/6 on channel 2).
- Independent programmable External Contactor Modules (ECMs) – In Gen 2 EL2 controllers, now you can choose whether they switch on or off and which channel they follow. The results? Flexible integration and automation.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
The Master Controllers are extremely easy to set-up. The two-line green OLED display is sharp and easy to read, even in a high light intensity environment, and all menu items are in plain text. The 4-button control of the menu system is intuitive. A special fifth button is added to directly set the output of your fixtures. Red and blue LEDs show you the output status of your controller ports and give you a quick view of any errors.
The wiring system is plug-and-play with all the cables you need already included with each e-series fixture.
The controller is easy to mount with the supplied bracket. Two screws are all you need to install it and the controller clicks right in. This enables you easy access to the wiring at the bottom of the controller.
The most important and valued features of the Master controller are the temperature safety features. Your lamps will automatically dim when your climate control is no longer able to maintain the correct temperature. Or will even shut down your lamps when a maximum temperature is reached. These features have saved many crops already!
The control signal is a safe, analog and low voltage signal, and the controller is protected from signal shortcuts in the wiring. Wiring faults will not kill your controller.
Last but not least, the EL2F offers you alarm contacts (NO and NC) to seamlessly integrate your controller in your alarm and monitoring systems. Whenever there is a calamity (power outage, emergency shutdown or sensor failure) the alarm contacts will switch, notifying you of the fact that you need to take action.
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.