Evoponic BBC V2 120g
EVOPONIC BBC V2 - BENEFICIAL BACTERIAL CULTURE TWO
20 million colony-forming units per gram of product. We screen over 3000 strains and chose a combination that works TOGETHER, not in competition, to generate a healthy and natural environment for your plants to thrive in.
This unique combination will:
- Produces a biofilm on the plant root acting as physical barrier to unwanted organisms
- Improves Metabolite production
- Enhances Enzyme production
- Upgrades Nutrient cycling
- Facilitates Nitrate/Nitrite conversion
- Improves Ammonia utilisation
- Makes available carbon and nitrogen in a correct ratio
- Increases efficiency of Phosphorous solubilisation
- Increases efficiency of Potassium solubilisation
- Enhances Production of siderophores to aid in iron availability
- Effect Fungal growth inhibition (Fusarium, Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora, Sclerotinia, and Sclerotium)
- Demonstrates Antibacterial properties • Generate Induced Systemic resistance – reduction of foliar diseases.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Seed – Apply BBC 2 powder directly onto the seed making sure all surface area is covered.
- Cutting – When transplanting soak overnight in a solution of 3g per 5L of nutrient solution.
- Once a week continuous use:
- Hand feeding – Soil drench 6g in every 10L of solution. Mix well and then add 200ml per plant.
- Reservoir application – Add 5g per 50L of nutrient solution every reservoir change.
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.