Evoponic BBC V1 120g
EVOPONIC BBC V1 - BENEFICIAL BACTERIAL CULTURE ONE
BBC1 contains endophytic bacteria that are absorbed by the plant and live in the interstitial spaces between the cells fixing Nitrogen from the air. There are specialised bacteria to enhance the availability and uptake of Phosphorous and Potassium during the vital early growth stages all of which have been chosen because they will work TOGETHER, rather than in competition with one another, to generate the healthiest and most natural environment for you plants to thrive in.
- Produces a biofilm on the plant root acting as physical barrier to unwanted organisms
- Fixes atmospheric Nitrogen enabling less aggressive nutrient solutions
- Enhances Phosphorous availability, uptake and metabolism
- Enhances Potassium availability, uptake and metabolism
- Improves Metabolite production
- Increases growth Auxin Hormone production
- Makes available carbon with nitrogen in key ratios
- Competes hard with potentially damaging phytotoxic bacteria and fungi
- Soil application regenerates and revitalises low fertility soils and substrates
- Induced Systemic resistance – reduction of foliar diseases
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Seed – Apply BBC 1 powder directly onto the seed making sure all surface area is covered.
- Cutting – When transplanting soak overnight in a solution of 3g per 5L of nutrient solution.
- Once a week continuous use:
- Hand-feeding – Soil drench 6g in every 10L of solution. Mix well and then add 200ml per plant.
- Reservoir application – Add 5g per 50L of nutrient solution every reservoir change.
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.