Elite 91 Clones 500 ml
ELITE 91 CLONES 500ML
Elite 91 Clones - Professional Liquid Rooting Compound is a combination of two powerful root-inducing hormones, making it the number one choice for professional plant propagators. A simple 5-second dip in the Elite 91 Clones rooting compound is all it takes to initiate the formation of strong, healthy roots. Clones is formulated as a liquid for a more equal distribution and absorption of the root-inducing hormones, as oppossed to gels or powders. The hormones from Elite 91 Clones are absorbed directly into the cutting's plant tissue, immediately triggering a rapid development of vigorous, white roots. The liquid from Clones Professional Liquid Rooting Compound by Elite 91 will not rinse, wash, or wipe away, ensuring optimal root success every time.
Unlike rooting gels or powders, which can result in inconsistent delivery of the rooting hormone, Elite 91 Clones liquid rooting compound is absorbed evenly. Elite 91 Clones has been extensively tested by both professional and novice growers and has shown to root any type of plant, regardless of strain, phenotype, herbaceous softwood and hardwood cuttings. Elite 91 Clones produces consistently superior results for successfully cloning hard-to-root genetics time and time again, its also easy and ready to use straight from the bottle, no dilution necessary.
- Combination of root hormones for successful plant propagation.
- 100% Reuseable with the same successful rootings results as the first application
- Comes ready to use, no dilution necessary.
- Roots any type of plant regardless of strain, phenotype, softwood, hardwood or hard-to-root genetics.
- 90 to 100% overall success rate when directions are followed.
- Rooting compound will not rinse, wipe, or wash off the cutting's stem.
- Promotes adventititous root formation
- Promotes root development for softwood and hardwood plant cuttings.
- Increases cell and tissue growth for root formation.
- Promotes abundant roots and consistently roots cuttings
- Ideal for all growing methods, including, but not limited to, Rockwool, Oasis Wedges, Starter Plugs, Soil, Soilless, Coco, and Aeroponics.
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.