Dynomyco™ Mycorrhizal Inoculants
DYNOMYCO MYCORRHIZAL INOCULANTS
DYNOMYCO™ improves plant nutrient, mineral and water uptake, which translates to healthier plants and higher yields! It protects your plants from environmental stress and allows them to thrive in various growing conditions.
- Protects your plants from environmental stress and allows them to thrive in various growing conditions.
- Helps your plant absorb more nutrients. The fungi latch onto the plant roots and effectively extend them to access nutrients otherwise unavailable to the plant.
- Highly-concentrated, containing large amounts of endomycorrhizal propagules which help your plants realize their full potential in terms of yields and overall plant health.
- Based on thirty years of research, by a team of agronomists and plant and soil experts. We understand mycorrhizal fungi and the great impact they have on cannabis plants, which are considered obligate mycotrophs.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Upon initial planting of seeds, clones or seedlings, use 1 tsp of DYNOMYCO™ per pint (10.5g/L) or growing media. Mix DYNOMYCO™ uniformly into the growing media before planting.
- Upon transplantation into larger containers, apply DYNOMYCO™ at a rate of 1tsp/gal (1.3g/L), either mixed in growing media or spread in bottom and sides of planting hole.
- 100 G & 750g
Avoid the use of systemic fungicides, which may kill mycorrhizal fungi. Non-systemic or foliar fungicides are mostly compatible. Protect from direct sunlight and store in a dark and cool place between 5-25°. Do not refrigerate or freeze. Keep container tightly sealed after use.
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.