CANNACURE is a unique leaf nutrient that prevents and controls plant pests and mildew. It's environmentally friendly and free of toxins. CANNACURE ensures healthier plants, bigger flowers and increased yields.
The Natural Way to Control Pests
Mildew, whitefly, aphids, spider mites, mealy bugs… The world is full of diseases, pests and parasites that are looking for an opportunity to infest your plants and ruin your crop. Of course, you want to protect your plants in the best way possible. But how? Harsh chemical pesticides may get the job done, but they pollute the environment and poison your flowers and fruits. But on the whole the more traditional disease and pest control methods just don’t work well enough.
- eliminates pests and mildew, while stimulating growth and blooming
- it’s also a leaf nutrient. It ensures healthier plants, which can concentrate on producing big flowers and bigger yields
- it creates a second natural skin on your plant. The layer makes sure that your plant can still breathe and is able to get enough nutrients. The plant pests stick to it and can’t make contact with the leaves directly so they will die.
- Canna Cure can be used from the beginning of growth to harvest.
- Non toxic
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- As a preventative measure use once a week to make sure plant pests cannot make contact with the leaves.
- Canna Cure should be applied thoroughly to the upper and lower leaf surface.
It is available in a ready to use spray or concentrate.
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.