Canna Aqua Clay Pebbles - 20L
Canna Aqua Clay Pebbles are an ideal substrate for those using hydroponic systems such as Deep Water Culture or Flood & Drain systems as they not only give support to your plants but also help with aeration and drainage.
These baked clay pellets have a low soluble salt content, a neutral pH value, high porosity and high air content which helps the roots of the plant to become strong, grip the pebbles and as we all know, healthy and strong roots means bigger plants and final yields.
Although aimed at hydroponic systems, when growing in coco or soil, a small amount of Canna Aqua Clay Pebbles can be mixed in to the medium to help with aeration, drainage and to prevent it from compacting.
Canna Aqua Clay Pebbles have the following benefits:
- Made from baked clay pebbles with high porosity and air content
- Gives support to your plants
- Helps with aeration & drainage
- Can be used in hydroponic systems as well as mixed in with coco & soil mediums
- Suitable to be used again if thoroughly cleaned
Canna Aqua Clay Pebbles are also available in 45L bags, click here.
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.