Biogreen Garlic Protector
BIOGREEN GARLIC PROTECTOR
Biogreen Garlic is obtained through a well thought-out two-step production process, which involves placing freshly cut fermented garlic and ginger bulbs in oxygen-free tanks for several months (polar extraction), followed by a-polar extraction. As a result, the content of the active ingredients is higher and quality damage due to oxidation of oxygen in the air is avoided.
The main bioactive component extracted from garlic is allicin, an organic sulfur compound (thiosulfonate) with a strong antioxidant effect and other good properties for plants. Allicin works as the first defence mechanism against insects and various fungi. Biogreen Garlic is highly concentrated and contains on average 15000-28000 ppm allicin.
- Due to the natural nature of Biogreen Garlic, the active components are fully absorbed and used by the plant and there is no residue left in the plant and in the soil. During this process, the smell and / or taste of your crop is NOT affected.
- Repels thrips and other insects. It is absorbed by the plant, making the plant less attractive to thrips and other insects. They will leave the plant. In a spray treatment, it reduces mold problems.
- It is highly concentrated and contains on average 15000-28000 ppm of allicin.
- Prevents and cures various pathogenic fungi like powdery mildew, mold and more
- Keeps infection pressure low
- Can be used in combination with other pesticides
- 100% organic (no harmful or chemical residues)
- General effect of strengthening the plant.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- 100 ml for 100 liters of nutrient water as a preventive treatment
- 400 ml for 100 liters of nutritious water as a shock treatment
- As a spray: 50 ml to 1 liter of water.
WHEN TO USE IT:
Biogreen Garlic can be used to protect your crop from various infestations or to cure your crop from an infestation. Garlic is effective against various insects such as mites, thrips, lice, whiteflies, nematodes, and beetles, but also pathogenic fungi such as mold and mildew. It is also highly effective against snails.
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.