BioBizz Bio Ph -
BIOBIZZ BIO PH-
Say “hello” to the newest member of the Biobizz family. Called Bio·pH+, it has been designed especially for the organic farming sector.
Biobizz Bio·pH- is an aqueous solution made of citric acid and found naturally in different citrus fruits, such as lemons.
Correcting pH in a natural way is essential for plants to absorb the maximum amount of nutrients. The natural formulation of Bio·pH- enables fast pH adjusting of any type of substrate and for any type of crop, without harming the soil micro life.
It is designed to work perfectly with the Biobizz nutrients and can be used in every watering. It is suitable to be used during both the growing and the flowering period.
- can be used both during the vegetative and flowering periods, in every watering, and in combination with every Biobizz substrate or liquid product.
- doesn’t contain any strong acids. This means that this 100% organic pH regulator doesn’t harm the substrate micro life.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Mix the necessary Biobizz Products.
- Measure the pH of the mix.
- Apply recommended quantity of Bio·pH-, stir during 10 seconds, and measure pH again.
- If pH requires further adjusting, repeat point 3 until desired pH value is reached.
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.