Of course! The optimal range of absorption of nutrients is 6.2-6.5 and we can use both Bio·pH+ and Bio·pH- to reach it according to our water base. We can also use both products if we have been regulating and we need to go back.
BioBizz Bio pH+
BIOBIZZ BIO PH+
Say “hello” to the newest member of the Biobizz family. Called Bio·pH+, it has been designed especially for the organic farming sector.
Biobizz Bio·pH+ is a humic acids based formulation harvested from natural sources, especially designed for the growers that want to keep everything organic in their grow, from seed to harvest.
Correcting pH in a natural way is essential for plants to absorb the maximum amount of nutrients. The natural formulation of Bio·pH+ enables fast pH adjusting of any type of substrate and for any type of crop, without harming the soil micro life.
It is designed to work perfectly with the Biobizz nutrients and can be used in every watering. It is suitable to be used during both the growing and the flowering period.
- can be used both during the vegetative and flowering periods, in every watering, and in combination with every Biobizz substrate or liquid product.
- doesn’t contain any strong acids. This means that this 100% organic pH regulator doesn’t harm the substrate micro life.
- keep everything organic in the grow, from seed to harvest!
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Mix the necessary Biobizz nutrients and measure the pH of the mix.
- Apply 0,1 ml of Bio·pH+ to increase pH in 0,1 points. Add the necessary amount of Bio·pH+, stir for 10 seconds and measure the pH level again.
- Keep adding Bio·pH+ until you reach the optimal pH range of 6.2-6.5 and you are ready to give the nutrient mix to your plants.
No, Bio·pH- is more concentrated than Bio·pH+. The effect of Bio·pH- is stronger, as 0,1 ml of Bio·pH- in 1L mix lowers the pH by 0.5. Whereas, 0,1 ml of Bio·pH+ in 1L mix increases the pH by 0.1.
No, Bio·pH+ and Bio·pH- are meant to be used in liquid nutrient mixes, not on substrates or dry amendments.
Not always. Sometimes a mixture of nutrients will require lowering the pH, and at other times we will need to increase it. In any case, we can use Bio·pH+ and Bio·pH- together in case we apply too much and need to go back to reach the optimal pH range.
Bio·pH+ and Bio·pH- should always be kept away from direct sunlight and in a cool, dry, and closed place. It is important to close the bottles very well in order to avoid alterations in the products, since they are 100% organic products and have very controlled and strict pH values.
There is no limit to the use of Bio·pH+ and Bio·pH-, as they do not affect the quality of the nutrients or the effectiveness of the mixture. We can use them as many times as necessary to reach the optimum pH range.
Got a question to ask?
Use this form to submit your question.
Question will be displayed after moderation.