We are looking for a Store Manager at our Flint store, the successful candidate will lead the in-store team and ensure an amazing and inspiring shopping environment for our customers. We are seeking a leader who will evaluate operational processes, maintain high retail standards, develop talent and also deliver profit growth through effective communication and practical leadership.
We need someone who will:
- Make informed commercial decisions every day using your knowledge of the industry, local market and the needs of our customers
- Manage a team and successfully achieving targets
- Be passionate about horticulture, or be looking for a complete change of retail sector
- Be massively passionate about customer service and seek to deliver the best customer service to each customer every day, personally and through a driven motivated team
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and open-minded and always lead by example showing a commitment to our company values and future
- Be confident in your own ability and be able to take considered risks and decisions with the best interests of the company in mind
- Use your energy and drive to motivate and empower the team to be the best that they can and to achieve the highest results and standards possible
- Have knowledge of cash reconciliation and store opening and closing procedures
- Be expected to be flexible about when you work, covering store opening hours on a rota basis, including weekends
The role initially begins with a 3 month training package which will give you a great foundation of the knowledge and experience needed to become a successful store manager with Holland Hydroponics.
This is a permanent position based in Flint, North Wales, covering 40 hours per week 5 days out of 7. From time to time you may be required to work at one of our other stores.
If you feel you have the necessary experience and skills for this role, all candidates MUST call our recruitment hotline 0161 818 4645. Candidates who only send a C.V and do not call our recruitment hotline will not be considered for the post.